Puente internacional sobre el Miño en Tui

The Portuguese Way Valença leaves and enters Spain by the International Bridge over the River Minho, opened in March 1886 and influenced by French Gustave Eiffel designs. The side walkway is an excellent vantage point of the city of Tui, heir to one of the mansios XIX of the Roman road linking Braga to Lugo and Astorga. The first bars lead with the Centre for Police and Customs Cooperation to go straight through the avenues of Portugal and Galicia. Before arriving at a gas station, up to the junction on the A-55 and PO-552, turn right towards the Parador de Turismo San Telmo, faithful recreation of a Galician country house with cruise included (Km 0.8) .

We passed this milestone next to a stone Way of St. James Portuguese marking 115.454 kilometers to Santiago de Compostela. On the left, the path of Barca gives us an extramural overview of the historical core and the cathedral on top. We approach it through the streets Obispo Maceira, Arrabal Freanxo and already rising by Baixada or Arrabal Freanxo and rúa Pineiro, where we turn ninety degrees left to tackle the latest effort by the Sanz rúa. After building popularly known as Old Jail, with a gate of 1584, we reached the Cathedral of Santa Maria, temple - fortress straddles the Romanesque and early Gothic of the Iberian Peninsula and consecrated in 1225.